Important notes on the above table
- The investment programme is based on a notional portfolio of ₹2.0mn. It operates on the basis of investing that notional portfolio in shares listed in the NSE CNX100 index. Each trade is for a notional ₹500,000. At any one point in time, the notional portfolio may be fully invested or part may be held in notional cash. No allowance has been made for interest on that notional cash.
- The investment programme commenced on 25th February 2013 at the notional value of ₹2.0mn.
- The “change in net asset value” figure for each month is the change in the notional value of the portfolio as at the last business day in that month over that month expressed as a percentage of the opening figure of ₹2.0mn.
- The “change in net asset value year to date” figure for each month is the change in the notional value of the portfolio as at the last business day in that month over the last 12 months (or shorter period where a 12 month period is not available) expressed as a percentage of the opening figure of ₹2.0mn.
- Data does not exist for any period longer than shown above.
- The above results were not derived from trading a live investment account.
- The summary notional portfolio results shown above are based on notional trading with execution assumed to occur at the recommended entry point, exit point or stop loss point.
- Likely trading costs have been included at ₹3.8k (purchase and sale, plus Securities transaction Tax and Service Tax).
- Price data has been sourced from MoneyControl.com, Reuters.com and Yahoo.com.
- These figures refer to the past, and past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results.
The complete pro-forma trading file with each individual recommendations, including opening and closing prices is available from CSS Partners LLP upon request
- Investors should be aware that there are considerable risks to trading in shares and that they should consult a qualified financial adviser before embarking on such an investment programme.
- Although we believe that the indicative prices that we quote in our recommendations are available from brokers, there is no guarantee that you will be able to execute a transaction at that price.
- The investment programme is based on short term trading (usually holding securities for only a few weeks). If you are not able to follow all the recommendations as they are made and/or you do not hold a real portfolio in the same proportions as the notional portfolio, you will achieve results different from the above table.
- Investors whose portfolios are smaller than ₹2.0mn may find that trading costs form a higher proportion than has been allowed for above.
- The above results should be read in the context of the entire Recommendation