A Venture Capital Investor Checklist
The CSS Partners service has developed over 15 years to provide what we feel is the highest level of support for investors.
Whether you are an experienced investor or looking at Venture Capital for the first time, there are several requirements you need:
- Access to companies with high growth potential
- A rigorous pre-selection of investment opportunities
- Details on tax efficiency through the Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) and Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS)
- A high level of information on each investment opportunity
- Liaison to ask questions and build an understanding of each investment
- Progress reports directly from each company, detailing performance over the most recent quarter as well as forward looking statements forming both a short and longer term view
- Confidence that you are making informed investment decisions.
At CSS Partners we believe we tick all the boxes above and more. We receive by way of a carried interest an equity stake in each portfolio company and only introduce investments that we want a stake in.
A shareholder representative is generally placed on the board of each company, providing experience and insight to the directors as well as representing the interests of the private investors.
CSS Partners is committed to help companies achieve their goals and where possible a profitable exit for both us and investors.