Investing in listed companies through Convertible Loan Notes combines the upside of equity along with the income and seniority of a debt instrument.
For investors looking for high growth, Convertible Loan Notes could be a useful tool particularly in more speculative markets.
There are strict criteria and characteristics we look for in companies before raising capital through Convertible Loan Notes:
The companies need to be trading at a significant discount to:
- Asset value
- Future asset value
- Direct competitors trading on the markets.
The companies must have:
- A clear two year growth plan
- A strong management team
- A successful track record in raising capital from the markets
- A proven trading history in public markets.
The loan notes will typically be:
- Repayable over two years
- Guaranteed by assets held by the listed companies
- High yielding, with quarterly payments.
CSS Partners will provide investors with a high level of information on each investment opportunity both prior to investment and also by providing monthly reports so that investors are updated on progress.
Investors will be able to make informed decisions from:
A detailed placing document
Each investment opportunity will be accompanied by a placing document that will include:
- Full background on the listed company
- Details of the company's growth strategy
- Full details of the loan instrument
- Terms of conversion.
This will include:
- All RNS announcements that month
- The latest share price
- The relevant conversion price available to investors.
We hope the service offered by CSS Partners will provide investors with sufficient information to make informed investment decisions and speculate with confidence.
Ready to find out more?
Register today for a free overview of what CSS Partners has to offer with no obligation